The Grace Women of the ELCA (WELCA) wish to establish the following guidelines for serving funeral receptions:
1. Following a morning service and interment we offer a lunch which will be prepared and served fully by our members. The lunch will generally consist of casseroles, salads, meat, buns and desserts. Coffee and one other beverage will be furnished by the Grace Women.
2. Following an afternoon service and interment, we will serve cake or bar cookies with coffee and one other beverage. The desserts will be donated by the women of the church (WELCA).
3. For either type of reception, a donation for the ministries of Grace Women (WELCA) would be appreciated.
4. When serving a reception, disposable paper plates, cups and table cloths will be used.
5. A family who desires another choice of reception or wishes to make arrangements should contact the reception coordinator.
This policy is established by the Executive Board of the Grace Women of the ELCA (WELCA). 6-19-12